2011年10月23日日曜日

Moving From Saijyo to Hiroshima

Oct. 22, I moved from Saijyo to Hiroshima!

At Saijyo, I lived in a dormitory. My room was very small and faced with north, so it was not comfortable to live, although I was able to eat breakfast and dinner which a dormitory mother made.

But at Hiroshima, my room is wide and faced with south!! So it is very light and comfortable to live. And this time, I put sofa in my room. Therefore, if I get tired after school or club activity, I will be able to relax at home.(^ ^)
However, my house is not a dormitory, so I have to cook! I have hardly cooked, so I'm going to learn to make dinner. I want to make 20 kinds of food. This is one of the goals at a second semester!

Since my house is very close to Kasumi University, so please come to my house someday.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello,doragon.
    I am Yuri.

    I also moved to Hiroshima City this month.
    My house is near to Kasumi too.

    I would like to visit your house and I am looking forward you to visiting my house!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi!

    You find nice house.
    I have to find my house.....

    Let's enjoy cooking!

    返信削除