2011年10月4日火曜日

My Summer Vacation

I traveled Europe with my family for 10 days this summer. I visited Germany, Swiss,and France.

In Germany, I visited old castles. At one of the castles, I was surprised at seeing the largest barrel in the world.

In Swiss, I took the train which go up to the top of the over 3000meter  mountain. I felt comfortable and happy because I went to a hight of 3000 meter without climbed up on my foot! The scene from the mountain was also beautiful.

In France, I visited the Mont St Michel. This castle is located on the sea, so it is famous for the scene of the castle and sea. I had a very good time with walking around the castle.

In this way, I had a good experience in Europe. It was good to learn the cultural differnce between Japan and Europe.

I want to go to Europe again someday!!!!!

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Doragon...

    I have also been to Germany, Switzerland and France. They are really good!

    Please write in your blog A LOT. Also, make comments on other students' blogs. If you do, your English writing ability will improve!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除
  2. Hello,I am numetaso.
    Nice to meet you.

    I read your blog.
    I have not gone abroad,so I envy you!!
    I want to go to Europe someday.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, I'm satokimorita.

    I also went to Europe this summer.

    I went to Germany, Switzerland, France and UK.

    I also did what you did there.

    It's amazing!

    返信削除