2011年10月15日土曜日

My Three Straight Holidays

In this three straight holidays, I went to Tokyo in order to meet my friends and to go sightseeing.

I didn't know the best sightseeing spots , so I had my friends guided me around Tokyo.

In the first day, I visited Tokyo Tower. The scene from the tower of night is very beoutiful , especially Rainbow Bridge. But at the same time, I felt Tokyo Tower is not so high because there are very high towers in Tokyo. I was overwhelmed by high towers!!

In the second day, I went shoppong at Shibuya, Harajyuku, Kitizyouzi, Daikanyama. I shopped various fashionable things, talking with my friends, so it was very fun. However,  I couldn't buy things because they were expensive!

In the last days, I went to Yokohama. This city is famous for port. As I expected, Yokohama Port was beautiful and confortable. At lunch time, I ate Hukahire soup for the first time in Yokohama Chinatown. To be honest, it was not more delicious than I had expected.

This three days, I was happy to know about Tokyo. I enjoyed, but felt tired due to too many people!

1 件のコメント: